Terms & Conditions
By Fax: Orders can be faxed to 1-866-463-4401. Please include a Purchase Order number and contact information for all orders.
By E-mail: Orders can be or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include a Purchase Order number and contact information for all orders.
By Phone: Orders can not be placed via phone.
Online: Orders can be placed online by using our online e-store solution. Visit www.whiteridgeinc.com to register and enjoy 24/7 online ordering, stock check, and order confirmations.
Order cancellation available up until order has been packed and/or has been shipped. Typically orders are picked and packed on the same day if order was placed before 2pm MST (time varies based on time of year).
Monday to Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm (MST)
- Whiteridge will make every attempt to accommodate rush orders.
- All orders are shipped FOB our warehouse in Edmonton, AB. Shipments will be made via the most cost effective carrier, without a declared value, unless otherwise specified. Your choice of carrier may be changed to meet your delivery requirements.
- Freight costs include shipping and handling charges (power tailgate, inside delivery and appointments subject to extra fees).
- Customers may pick up orders Monday-Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm MST local time. No appointment required.
Pick up from shipping dock at the back of the warehouse.
- Unique designs, special sizes, custom colors, private labeling and modifying stock products are just some of the options available through our import custom services.
- Contact your local Sales Representative today for more details.
- Samples are non-returnable.
- Local Same-day shipping service is available subject to confirmation with our Customer Service Department
- Next-Day AIR samples available with our SPEED SAMPLE PROGRAM. Available in Canada only.
Speed Sample Program Details (Francais )
- Samples can be borrowed through our lending libraries, via local Sales Representatives.
- All returns require a return authorization (RA) number issued by our Customer Service Representatives. A claim for the RA# must be made within 30 days from the receipt of goods. A 15% restocking charge will apply to all returns and refused goods.
- All returns must have transportation charges pre-paid. RA#’s must be clearly written on the outside of the box in large print.
- In order to be credited, a copy of the invoice and packing slip must be enclosed with reason for return. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A VALID RA#.
- All goods must be folded and returned in it’s ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If not, a 50% restocking fee will be applied.
- Once an RA# is issued you have 30 days from date of issue to return product. After 30 days, shipment will be refused and returned on your shipping account.
- Absolutely no returns on printed, washed or decorated merchandise.
- We recommend that all garments must be inspected before decorating.
- Sample kits, promotional and discontinued items are non-returnable.
- Claims for receipt of defective merchandise must be reported within 30 days of invoicing and will be inspected for misuse and handled.
- Inadvertent shipping of wrong size, color or style will be accepted for exchange provided they are in original packaging and have not been soiled, damaged or altered in any way.
To RECEIVE AN RA#:
- Please fax or e-mail a copy of your invoice from which the items you are returning to:
- TF FAX: 866-463-4401
- FAX: 780-463-4401
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Please indicate which items you are returning. (color, quantity, style #, etc...)
- Please indicate the reason for your return. Please specify for each item if there is a different reason.
- Every effort is made to keep the prices and product construction in our catalogue consistent for the duration of the catalogue year. However, sometimes conditions arise during the life of a catalogue which obliges us to make changes which are kept to a minimum. All placed orders are shipped at prices quoted at the time of booking (or lower if the price declines) unless conditions dictate otherwise. Whiteridge is not required to notify customers of changes.
- Products purchased and shipped to a Canadian address are subject to the Canadian price list. If products are purchased and exported to another country, the purchaser is totally liable for all export fees and shipping delays.
- We offer a 2% discount on orders placed online. Discounts are not applied if the products are decorated products, Kuma, Pursuit/Realtree products, gloves, and clearance items.
COLOR & SIZE
- Light color variances may occur from dye lot to dye lot. We do not guarantee and are not responsible for matching color shades. Because of the various methods of cleaning and laundering we cannot guarantee fastness of color.
- Due to the difference in some manufacturer’s sizing specifications, a size in one style may have different specifications (fit) than the same size in another style.
- Check if acceptable BEFORE cresting or embroidery work is done. Crested embroidered or printed garments will not be allowed back for credit.
- Color variances from the catalog to actual product may exist. Pantone® colors used in catalog are simply a guide only. Pantone® colors provided may have a slight variance from actual product color.
If a shipment appears damaged make a note on the transportation receipt "received in bad order" then if on opening the goods are damaged or missing please notify your courier. If a shipment appears to be in good order but some items are missing please notify us within five working days of receipt in order to make the appropriate adjustments. Shortage claims on shipments shipped to a third party will not be honored.
Requirements for U.S. Bound Shipments
Most Whiteridge products are "border friendly" meaning that with proper documentation they can be shipped from Canada into the U.S.A. Duty fees will apply.
TERMS – AT THE DISCRETION OF WHITERIDGE
Payment is due net 30 days from the invoice date. We reserve the right to withhold shipments, without notification, on overdue accounts.
Payment by Visa and Mastercard are accepted prior to shipment.
PLEASE SEND PAYMENTS TO:
7103 – 67 St NW
Edmonton, AB T6B 3L7
Call us at: 1-866-463-4441
Fax us at: 1-866-463-4401
Price list and catalogue are subject to change without notice. Prices effective January 1st, 2018.